Bullnose Forums

Dana 60 Front Drive Axle FSM Section?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll have to help me, I don't know how to email just the section.

The only way I know is to have a pdf application. I use Foxit PhantomPDF, and you should be able to try the application for a few days w/o charge. It MAY let you export or extract a section. I know the paid-for version will.

Or, how big is the whole CD file? Can you put it on a Google Drive, Dropbox, or similar? Then I can extract it.

How much did that copy cost?

Bob - I think any D60 front axle section will do. Or, be a million times better than nothing. So PLEASE! And THANKS!

It looks like the '85 FSM was getting ready for the monobeam that was introduced in 10 of '85.

Gary,

I'm not willing to tear pages out of my book, and I can't fit the entire book on my scanner (which would be really slow with the 32 pages anyway). So I'll bring it to work tomorrow and scan it there (assuming you still want it with the later responses, presumably for earlier trucks than mine).

And I don't seem to have your e-mail address, but I think you have mine from my registration to this site. So if you can send me an e-mail I can send the scan back.

The only way I know is to have a pdf application. I use Foxit PhantomPDF, and you should be able to try the application for a few days w/o charge. It MAY let you export or extract a section. I know the paid-for version will.

Or, how big is the whole CD file? Can you put it on a Google Drive, Dropbox, or similar? Then I can extract it.

How much did that copy cost?

The CD's are $33 to $39.

I am willing to donate one to the forum.