Bullnose Forums

DH166

Hello all. New to the forum and to the Bullnose life. As a teenager, I rebuilt a '67 F100 with my dad and now I'm doing the same with this '81 with my son (in the pic). Picked up this project for a cool $500 and worth exactly every penny :nabble_smiley_wink: So, far put in a new fuel tank with sending unit, new fuel pump, distributor, plugs and wires. Not committed to keeping it stock. Not looking to full restomod either. Budget is modest. I want my son, who'll turn 12 this summer, to have the experience of learning first hand about a vehicle's various systems and leave him with something he can own when the time comes. Other than that rebuild twenty five years ago, most of which knowledge I've forgotten, I'm new to this. Got a very knowledgeable father, Youtube, and forums like this. Looking for plenty of help.

20190504_141028.jpg.922fc77db8219840dc57ea59b9c485bc.jpg

Welcome!!! Glad you found us. And, I love father/son projects.

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd love to add you to it. Just need a town/city.

You've come to the right place for support. We are a small, but helpful group. The others have lots of experience and I'm learning - slowly. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Welcome!!! Glad you found us. And, I love father/son projects.

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd love to add you to it. Just need a town/city.

You've come to the right place for support. We are a small, but helpful group. The others have lots of experience and I'm learning - slowly. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I'm located in Aubrey, TX.