Bullnose Forum

Hello

Dk46

First let me say I am so glad to have found this site. The information that Gary has assembled here is amazing. I'm a 59 year old who has worked on my own vehicles forever and I've restored boats, outboards, tractors, and even a golf cart. So I decided to go with a truck this time and found a 1982 bronco that was in terrible shape. I have totally rebuilt the 351 and have moved on to the body. I know I'll have a lot of questions so please be patient.Thanks, Danny K

Danny - Glad you found us, and glad to "meet" you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

And happy that the site is helpful.

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town/city.

As for your truck, we are of the opinion that w/o pics it didn't happen. :nabble_smiley_evil: You can post some here or, even better, start a thread in the main section on it.

Danny - Glad you found us, and glad to "meet" you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

And happy that the site is helpful.

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town/city.

As for your truck, we are of the opinion that w/o pics it didn't happen. :nabble_smiley_evil: You can post some here or, even better, start a thread in the main section on it.

Put me on the map. Thomasville Ga The Deep South

You are on the map.

(By the way, does the "46" suggest that you are a year older than I? I'll turn 72 in 10 days or so. :nabble_smiley_wink:)

Naw, I'm 59. The dk46 is my ebay name and I was 46 when I first joined it. I'm forgetful so I use it everywhere I can.