Bullnose Forums

Flareside Tailgate

09wingates

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Gary, and I have a problem. I collect. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Bullnos-aholic.

I have a feeling I will have three or four before this is all over with.

I get so many compliments on little blue. People out here in the sticks love the crap out of it, especially with 32s on it.

My name is Gary, and I have a problem. I collect. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Bullnos-aholic.

I have a feeling I will have three or four before this is all over with.

I get so many compliments on little blue. People out here in the sticks love the crap out of it, especially with 32s on it.

Three or four? Only 3 or 4? Slackard! At your age you should have higher aspirations. I'm antiquated and I've had six whole trucks and several partials. :nabble_smiley_evil:

And, you meet the nicest people in a Ford. Or, maybe that's searching for Ford parts? Or maybe searching for Ford help? :nabble_smiley_cool:

Seriously though, w/o Fords we wouldn't have met. So, it has all been worth it.

Three or four? Only 3 or 4? Slackard! At your age you should have higher aspirations. I'm antiquated and I've had six whole trucks and several partials. :nabble_smiley_evil:

And, you meet the nicest people in a Ford. Or, maybe that's searching for Ford parts? Or maybe searching for Ford help? :nabble_smiley_cool:

Yes Gary. Been a good time. Honestly, I cant wait to get my garage finished out, so I can start a Bull nose truck club. I will have to include the brick nose guys too though. There are about 10 bricknose trucks within 1/2 mile of me. 6 of those are sitting two doors down in 1 guys yard.

Another guy just a couple doors down has two extended cab brick noses. I also have spotted a bullnose f250 just like big blue, same colors, sitting in a guys front yard about a mile from me.

I saw another bullnose sitting in the weeds a couple doors down in the neighborhood on the other side of my back yard.

This will be fun......

Yes Gary. Been a good time. Honestly, I cant wait to get my garage finished out, so I can start a Bull nose truck club. I will have to include the brick nose guys too though. There are about 10 bricknose trucks within 1/2 mile of me. 6 of those are sitting two doors down in 1 guys yard.

Another guy just a couple doors down has two extended cab brick noses. I also have spotted a bullnose f250 just like big blue, same colors, sitting in a guys front yard about a mile from me.

I saw another bullnose sitting in the weeds a couple doors down in the neighborhood on the other side of my back yard.

This will be fun......

Before you decide you want the F250 think about the ride. If it is 4wd it will be awful. Then think about the cost of making it what it ought to be w/a D60 straight axle. And then buy an F350 instead. :nabble_smiley_wink: