Bullnose Forums

odo

Welcome, David! Glad you found us. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of VA? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like. Just need a town/city.

How 'bout placing "1986 F-150 xl 4x4. 4.9l 4 speed manual" in a signature. Up above click on:

- Options

- Your subscriptions (edit)

- Account settings

- Edit Your Signature

This is a folder for introductions and not everyone sees posts here. So if you have questions the best place for them would be in the main section. However, you are welcome to post your questions here if you want.

Welcome, David! Glad you found us. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of VA? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like. Just need a town/city.

How 'bout placing "1986 F-150 xl 4x4. 4.9l 4 speed manual" in a signature. Up above click on:

- Options

- Your subscriptions (edit)

- Account settings

- Edit Your Signature

This is a folder for introductions and not everyone sees posts here. So if you have questions the best place for them would be in the main section. However, you are welcome to post your questions here if you want.

Im in Amelia, Va. Updated the signature also. Thanks

Im in Amelia, Va. Updated the signature also. Thanks

You are literally on the map - with lots of others in VA.

And, good job on the sig. It really helps us to know what your truck is, and I highly prefer to call people by name so love that you put yours in the sig. (I thought about doing that myself, but decided to go incognito. :nabble_smiley_cool:)

You are literally on the map - with lots of others in VA.

And, good job on the sig. It really helps us to know what your truck is, and I highly prefer to call people by name so love that you put yours in the sig. (I thought about doing that myself, but decided to go incognito. :nabble_smiley_cool:)

Welcome!