Bullnose Forums

Big Blue's Transformation

Thanks, John. But for now I'm just going to pick some stuff up locally. Need to get the mirror on for our trek on Friday to Kendall's in Noble. Been there?

Gonna break Big Blue in on that trip, are you! Never been there but sure looks good. You get that Chicken Fried steak, think you'll be going home with the "Quitters Box"....lol! First time there for you? Safe travels, my friend.

Thanks, John. But for now I'm just going to pick some stuff up locally. Need to get the mirror on for our trek on Friday to Kendall's in Noble. Been there?

Gonna break Big Blue in on that trip, are you! Never been there but sure looks good. You get that Chicken Fried steak, think you'll be going home with the "Quitters Box"....lol! First time there for you? Safe travels, my friend.

Probably a dumb question, Gary, but have you checked the air pressure in the tires and spare? Most likely the 4 tires on the truck were checked for the alignment. I ask because it has been a while since Big Blue has been routinely driven.

Probably a dumb question, Gary, but have you checked the air pressure in the tires and spare? Most likely the 4 tires on the truck were checked for the alignment. I ask because it has been a while since Big Blue has been routinely driven.

Got the rear view mirror tab glued on this afternoon, and now have the truck positioned and the garage door marked to adjust the headlights after church tonight.

David - The tire pressures are on my to-do list for tomorrow, but thanks for reminding me.

John - We've not been before either, but we've heard good things about it. And while we'll split one of the chicken fried steaks, the quitter's box looks like a given. :nabble_smiley_oh:

app1.jpg.073234fc4252ebbb818374238668129e.jpgweb1.jpg.76fbbf4331380ae54279429091ab0fa6.jpg

Got the rear view mirror tab glued on this afternoon, and now have the truck positioned and the garage door marked to adjust the headlights after church tonight.

David - The tire pressures are on my to-do list for tomorrow, but thanks for reminding me.

John - We've not been before either, but we've heard good things about it. And while we'll split one of the chicken fried steaks, the quitter's box looks like a given. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Regarding the quantity of the looking to be delicious meal, just man up and push through it!!! :nabble_smiley_wink:

Regarding the quantity of the looking to be delicious meal, just man up and push through it!!! :nabble_smiley_wink:

And then drive home for 3 hours? :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

But I'll try, just for you, David. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Steve/FoxFord33 is coming over today to work on his latest acquisition in the shop. And I hope to putter about on Big Blue doing the last of the things to make him as presentable as possible for tomorrow. Tire pressures, window washing, add the rearview mirror to the newly glued-on button, etc. Might even wash him. :nabble_anim_jump:

Ahhh Gary, after you're done there, stretch ole Blue's legs a little bit and take a trip down 40 to the Big Texan and take on that steak too!

I think we are going to stretch his legs - the other way. Probably take the Turner Turnpike home for a bit. Kendall's doesn't open until 4, so assuming we'll be there then we'll be out around 5 we may want to take a bit faster way home instead of Route 66.

Ahhh Gary, after you're done there, stretch ole Blue's legs a little bit and take a trip down 40 to the Big Texan and take on that steak too!

Is that the place in Amarillo? If so, I drove by there many times, but never stopped...:nabble_smiley_sad: Hours of Service is a pain and I was never able to accommodate it in my trip plan to stay the night there. It would have been very convenient with the truck stops across I40. I still hope to make it one day...

Is that the place in Amarillo? If so, I drove by there many times, but never stopped...:nabble_smiley_sad: Hours of Service is a pain and I was never able to accommodate it in my trip plan to stay the night there. It would have been very convenient with the truck stops across I40. I still hope to make it one day...

Yep Rob, that be it. You don't even want to take on that big steak they advertise. Regardless, the food there is pretty good.