Bullnose Forums

Zombie, Frankenstein,golem 1983 F250 Work in progress

ebbsrig

Ask your friend what is the least he can take and feel alright? He might surprise you!

Quick update on the Zombie and his potential kennel mate. Spoke to Al about it told him I can get his rig on the road if he wants to put some money in it. I'd sell him my spare tranny at buddy rate, help him put it in and as long as he was working beside me, I'd do the work for cheap bourbon. Told him if he wants to unload it I got to pick it up cheap or leave it because I got so many "projects" on the go right now and cash will be tight until winter is kicking us in the jiggly bits. Al is mulling the repair but shook hands on me getting first bite when he decides along with a promise to wait till I had the splurge money in hand. Win-Win. I'm thinking less than $2K. Zombie is running like a champ. 4.10's and still getting 85 mph under 3K @ 7lbs of boost. Settled in suspension is leaving me about an inch and change low in the rear. Might have to throw in the stock + 2" spacers out of the wreck to give her a touch of low front. Promise I will get a pic of the current ride height vs original. Got a buddy willing to do the photoshop to make line everything up for a good comparison in a single pic. Waiting on him now.

Quick update on the Zombie and his potential kennel mate. Spoke to Al about it told him I can get his rig on the road if he wants to put some money in it. I'd sell him my spare tranny at buddy rate, help him put it in and as long as he was working beside me, I'd do the work for cheap bourbon. Told him if he wants to unload it I got to pick it up cheap or leave it because I got so many "projects" on the go right now and cash will be tight until winter is kicking us in the jiggly bits. Al is mulling the repair but shook hands on me getting first bite when he decides along with a promise to wait till I had the splurge money in hand. Win-Win. I'm thinking less than $2K. Zombie is running like a champ. 4.10's and still getting 85 mph under 3K @ 7lbs of boost. Settled in suspension is leaving me about an inch and change low in the rear. Might have to throw in the stock + 2" spacers out of the wreck to give her a touch of low front. Promise I will get a pic of the current ride height vs original. Got a buddy willing to do the photoshop to make line everything up for a good comparison in a single pic. Waiting on him now.

Good update. And, that is a win/win. Either way it goes you both should be happy.

85 MPH at under 3K with 4.10's. That's awesome!

Can't wait for the pics.