Bullnose Forums

Hello everyone all the way from a little Town Kleefeld Manitoba Canada just saying Hi for now, i am new the forum world and not very gifted in typing and spelling,I got a 1986 f150 , first a little History on the truck, a friend of mine bought it in Texas years ago, it went to 5 different owners before i got it, it was still original, it was a long Box, i always wanted a short Box, so i shortened it, front end is still original,box is painted , Motor is anything but original,Read my signature, i will try to do a write up here with pictures , to show people what i have all done to the Truck, Ray invited me on youtube.

my_phone_march_6_2017_144.jpg.8123f82b4b97f7e0c78d30e225b8ca1c.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

Nice truck! Please do start a thread about it in the main section. And, tell us more about the engine. That sounds like it is fast. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

Nice truck! Please do start a thread about it in the main section. And, tell us more about the engine. That sounds like it is fast. :nabble_smiley_good:

yes you can add me to the map.:nabble_anim_handshake:

Will, are you sure Gary invited you? I do believe I invited a guy with a turbo 302 bullnose just a couple days ago.

Anyway, glad to see you made it.

:nabble_smiley_good:

Ray, you are correct, you invited me, sorry don't know why I got Garry in there,

Thanks for the invite.