Bullnose Forums

Welcome! Glad you joined. And, while I'll say "Good to meet you", I think we've already met. Right?

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

Pics of the truck would be great! And, you can certainly do that here in this folder. But, if you are starting a thread to keep track of what you've done or ask questions about what you are doing, the best place is in the main section. It gets more traffic and that's where people look for that kind of thing.

Again, welcome!

Welcome! Glad you joined. And, while I'll say "Good to meet you", I think we've already met. Right?

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

Pics of the truck would be great! And, you can certainly do that here in this folder. But, if you are starting a thread to keep track of what you've done or ask questions about what you are doing, the best place is in the main section. It gets more traffic and that's where people look for that kind of thing.

Again, welcome!

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Again, welcome!

you can definitely add me to the members map, i will also do a full post as to what i started with and what i'm up to now

thanks for the guidance!