Bullnose Forums

Painted rear bumper [E0TZ-17906-B]

Added to the watch list.... I'm having a hard time finding the brackets to mount this style on a truck though. Have a couple emails out to junkyards, but nothing very close to me.

Will the brackets be like those used on a Flareside?

Added to the watch list.... I'm having a hard time finding the brackets to mount this style on a truck though. Have a couple emails out to junkyards, but nothing very close to me.

You saw that I added the brackets to the Bumpers page - right?

Yes I did. Thank you! Been using those numbers to try and find the brackets.

I think the rear brackets on the stepside are different as was the bumper.

Yes, they certainly are! Chevy Stepside bumpers won't fit a Ford. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Seriously though, you have to pay attention to the body types, which are shown in parentheses. So when you see (83) that's for a Flareside, and when you see (99) that's for a Styleside.

Yes, they certainly are! Chevy Stepside bumpers won't fit a Ford. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Seriously though, you have to pay attention to the body types, which are shown in parentheses. So when you see (83) that's for a Flareside, and when you see (99) that's for a Styleside.

I was wondering if that's what those numbers meant but wasn't 100% sure.

I was wondering if that's what those numbers meant but wasn't 100% sure.

I probably need some kind of a footer that goes on most, but not all, pages which states what the various things are in the catalog. Like those numbers, the star, etc. I'll look into that.... :nabble_anim_working: