Bullnose Forums

1980 F250 Ranger Oregon $$

Yes, it is probably a bit high in price, but it appears to be a nice truck. Here are some things I noticed:

- Don't like the air filter, but that is easily changed

- Propane hardware on the passenger's fender

- Interesting steering wheel

- The transfer case shifter boot trim ring that Shaun's been talking about

- What's the deal with whatever is where the tach would be? Is it a compass?

- HEI

- No A/C

- Black grille, headlight doors, bumpers, and wheels work well together. (Thinking Big Blue)

- Clear turn signal lenses, so probably has slider locks

- Black grille, headlight doors, bumpers, and wheels work well together. (Thinking Big Blue)

I too love the look of a blackout grille and headlamp buckets, on single color trucks. I prefer a chrome/black grille and blackout headlamp buckets on a tu-tone truck.

Also if you look closely, that is a heater truck, no a/c. And yet it has vents on the instrument cluster bezel. Furthermore, that gauge mounted where the cubby would be, doesn't even look like it's mounted in a cubby. I'm thinking that is a diesel bezel.

I too love the look of a blackout grille and headlamp buckets, on single color trucks. I prefer a chrome/black grille and blackout headlamp buckets on a tu-tone truck.

Also if you look closely, that is a heater truck, no a/c. And yet it has vents on the instrument cluster bezel. Furthermore, that gauge mounted where the cubby would be, doesn't even look like it's mounted in a cubby. I'm thinking that is a diesel bezel.

I like the blackout look.

I assume that tach. isn't OE.

Not a bad looking steering wheel, but it bugs me when it's not the original steering wheel.