Bullnose Forums

Is my bullnose going to the grave?

Thank you Adam, for reaching out to our little community.

Must be disheartening for you this late in the game but hopefully someone else can make good use of that tow rig. If not repowered, then as valuable parts to keep their own classic truck going

Gary does this all on his own and really strives to be the best source of documentation and knowledge about these vehicles available.

Wish you a safe trip and a great future in California.

,Jim

Adam, we weep for you and your truck. It was good to have you on here, but you really don't have to go. Several of our members don't have Bullnose trucks, including Jim/ArdWrknTrk.

Anyway, we wish you well. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Adam, we weep for you and your truck. It was good to have you on here, but you really don't have to go. Several of our members don't have Bullnose trucks, including Jim/ArdWrknTrk.

Anyway, we wish you well. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Yeah! I probably won't go! This is actually a nice group of people and very helpful.

As for my old truck, the new owner is planning on doing the engine swap and keeping her alive. I do feel as though that she is good hands. I will reach out to him and let him know about this forum and the various bullnose groups and hopefully keep the truck around here a bit too.

Yeah! I probably won't go! This is actually a nice group of people and very helpful.

As for my old truck, the new owner is planning on doing the engine swap and keeping her alive. I do feel as though that she is good hands. I will reach out to him and let him know about this forum and the various bullnose groups and hopefully keep the truck around here a bit too.

Yeah, as my name suggests im hunting for a truck currently, and ive got so many questions, so thats why i joined, once I get a Bullnose, it will be official!