Bullnose Forums

Stumble/Power Loss at Higher RPM

Guess I'll have to borrow the parts store fuel pressure setup again. Just looks a bit hokey driving around with it takes to the hood so I can see it.... Lol.... Don't really want to spend the money on a pressure gauge.

Gary - I did see those sensors, but I've had bag luck with Chinese knockoff sensors on other projects. Just not sure I can trust them.

I tried searching for the DY 304, but I get the air charger temp sensor popping up.

I don't know any more than what the master parts catalog tells me, but it is possible that DY-304 is the wrong #.

Guess I'll have to borrow the parts store fuel pressure setup again. Just looks a bit hokey driving around with it takes to the hood so I can see it.... Lol.... Don't really want to spend the money on a pressure gauge.

Gary - I did see those sensors, but I've had bag luck with Chinese knockoff sensors on other projects. Just not sure I can trust them.

I tried searching for the DY 304, but I get the air charger temp sensor popping up.

I have a spare original KS sent to me by Rembrant/Cory. If you would like to try it out, I will send it to you. Send me your address; vjsimone@hotmail.com.