Bullnose Forums

IDI Saginaw swap. The Saga begins...

Wow! Just WOW!

That is an extremely well done how-to. And, it deserves a place on the website itself as it won't be found nearly as easily or often here in the forum.

How about a new page called Saginaw Conversions in the Suspension & Steering/Steering? With your approval I'll see what I can do using your words and layout. But, if you want to email me your pics that might be better as I can use higher res pics on the web pages than I can here in the forum.

I will put a file together of the pictures sometime soon to send you. I just edited pictures and modified them as I went so some pictures may or may not exist yet as they are shown in the how to i typed up. I am more then happy to have the information be put somewhere that it can be found and put to good use. I will send you an email or emails if it requires several to get the photos to you as soon as I can. Weather permitting I might go take a few more "better" pictures of the finished installation. When writing a how to description down I quickly could see I should have taken more pictures along the way, but I think there is enough there a person could copy the work I did. I also only used the camera on my phone for all the pictures so the resolution available isn't all that great.

That will work. :nabble_smiley_good: