Bullnose Forums

Power Steering Hose Clip

fords4life

Screenshot_20190421-112340.thumb.png.9a9aa0e253796a49e308b21cb15f2f53.pngI had to replace both power steering hoses and the pump a couple weeks ago. I decided to convert to the pressure hoho with the cooler and now I can't find the extra clip I need to mount it to the cross member. Any one have one laying around or know where to find one? I need the clip and bolt.

Let me look at what I have. Back later......

I have 2/3's of what you need. I have the clamp and factory bolt, but not the factory lock washer. However, it is just a 1/4-20 bolt and I have a generic 1/4" lock washer, so it'll work fine. Email me your address and I'll get them in the mail.

Here's the one on Big Blue, and you can see why I need to pull the engine and replace the front seal, and the pic on the left is what I have for you.

Power_Steering_Cooler_Clamp_and_Bolt_-_BBs.thumb.jpg.f02f2335c3fa10a32c9b029d9a3b10c9.jpgPower_Steering_Cooler_Clamp_and_Bolt.thumb.jpg.fc24ab5b2717d68b4ccece7cda0d6426.jpg

I have 2/3's of what you need. I have the clamp and factory bolt, but not the factory lock washer. However, it is just a 1/4-20 bolt and I have a generic 1/4" lock washer, so it'll work fine. Email me your address and I'll get them in the mail.

Here's the one on Big Blue, and you can see why I need to pull the engine and replace the front seal, and the pic on the left is what I have for you.

Thanks Gary! I'll shoot you a PM with my address.

No worries on the lock washer. If the bolt is a flange head, it should have the teeth on the back side. If not, I have plenty of 1/4-20 washers laying around.

Just wanted to say thanks again Gary! Clip showed up last night and I'll get it on this weekend. Really appreciate it.