Bullnose Forums

Items for Little Blue 82

Ray Cecil

Holy cow. $250? How much are they new!?:nabble_smiley_oh_no:

My understanding is that they aren't being manufactured any more. So, while they can be found "new", like that one, they are really NOS.

Found this statement here:

Good luck finding one, I sold mine for about 600 on eBay about 2 years ago.

But then I found this here, from 6 years ago:

I wanted to let everyone know that the Clifford Performance valve cover for the 300/240 is back. $259 plus postage will get you one from Clifford Performance. They're good for at least a 10 hp gain in stories.

So, I don't know.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that they aren't being manufactured any more. So, while they can be found "new", like that one, they are really NOS.

Found this statement here:

Good luck finding one, I sold mine for about 600 on eBay about 2 years ago.

But then I found this here, from 6 years ago:

I wanted to let everyone know that the Clifford Performance valve cover for the 300/240 is back. $259 plus postage will get you one from Clifford Performance. They're good for at least a 10 hp gain in stories.

So, I don't know.

Gary I checked their website, I didnt see any calve covers.

I have some sand and investment casting mold design experience. Maybe I should design and make valve covers for the forum members.

Custom make the valve cover to say the owners name, or the nickname of the truck.

Gary could you imagine a set of valve covers for your dads truck that said "Dad's Truck", another set "Big Blue" and "Blue 82" for mine.

A 300 valve cover that looked just like a clifford but says "Bullnose"

I have some sand and investment casting mold design experience. Maybe I should design and make valve covers for the forum members.

Custom make the valve cover to say the owners name, or the nickname of the truck.

Gary could you imagine a set of valve covers for your dads truck that said "Dad's Truck", another set "Big Blue" and "Blue 82" for mine.

Ray - That would be cool! :nabble_smiley_good:

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a good set of used window regulators. Mine are WORE out. Wabble wabble wiggle.

Gary, I may be in Town June 11th through several days. If you still have those cross member pucks and some good window regulators, could make a nice swing by there and get some parts!

Looking for a good set of used window regulators. Mine are WORE out. Wabble wabble wiggle.

Gary, I may be in Town June 11th through several days. If you still have those cross member pucks and some good window regulators, could make a nice swing by there and get some parts!

Come on by! Gonna be busy around here then as Holly just called and they get here from Nica on the 9th. So I'll be playing with the grandtwins, but I look forward to seeing you and talking "shop".

I have the cross member pucks, but the retainers still haven't loosened, so you should take the whole cross member and not chance tearing things up getting them off.

And, I have some doors, but dunno about good regulators. Anyway, you are welcome to a pair if you want to take them off.

Come on by! Gonna be busy around here then as Holly just called and they get here from Nica on the 9th. So I'll be playing with the grandtwins, but I look forward to seeing you and talking "shop".

I have the cross member pucks, but the retainers still haven't loosened, so you should take the whole cross member and not chance tearing things up getting them off.

And, I have some doors, but dunno about good regulators. Anyway, you are welcome to a pair if you want to take them off.

Gary, my renter's check just bounced for the last time. I will be in town. I will take whatever I can use! I appreciate it! I will be busy too, it may be towards the end of my week there before I can swing by.

Are the door rust and dent free? Mine are rust free, but a drunken tailgate party took a toll on the driver's side....previous owner, not me.

Gary, my renter's check just bounced for the last time. I will be in town. I will take whatever I can use! I appreciate it! I will be busy too, it may be towards the end of my week there before I can swing by.

Are the door rust and dent free? Mine are rust free, but a drunken tailgate party took a toll on the driver's side....previous owner, not me.

I think the doors are rust free, but haven't looked that closely. See you soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Ray, Bruce here AKA Moose, I meet you last year at Gary's. If you are coming across highway 60 to Gary's I have some doors you can have if you want. Not sure what they look like hidden in the shed. I work in the evenings so I am home most mornings. If you interested in any I can dig them out of the shed.

Ray, Bruce here AKA Moose, I meet you last year at Gary's. If you are coming across highway 60 to Gary's I have some doors you can have if you want. Not sure what they look like hidden in the shed. I work in the evenings so I am home most mornings. If you interested in any I can dig them out of the shed.

Forgot, I live near Springfield, MO. just off Highway 60 2 miles.