Bullnose Forums

Items for Little Blue 82

Ray Cecil

Forgot, I live near Springfield, MO. just off Highway 60 2 miles.

Bruce, yes I remember you. Thank you for the offer. We will be going through St. Louis. I have a few things to get from Gary, that includes a set of doors. I will be just a few minutes from gary dealing with the renter and house. So, if for some reason I dont take garys doors, maybe we will swing by your place on the way back. I will keep you posted.

Bruce, yes I remember you. Thank you for the offer. We will be going through St. Louis. I have a few things to get from Gary, that includes a set of doors. I will be just a few minutes from gary dealing with the renter and house. So, if for some reason I dont take garys doors, maybe we will swing by your place on the way back. I will keep you posted.
That will be fine, I think I remember you living in Kentucky. If you swing by this way my cell is 417-224-2763,

Bruce Scott

Customer Service

Technical Service Dept.

(417)874-7200 ext.28209

redacted_email_address

Ozark Automotive/O'Reilly Auto Parts

From: Ray Cecil [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] [mailto:redacted_email_address]

Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:39 PM

To: Bruce Scott <redacted_email_address>

Subject: Re: Items for Little Blue 82

Ray Cecil

1982 Flareside 300 Six, Hedman Headers, 4x4, SROD 4 Speed, 1 Wire HEI "Little Blue 82"....

1969 Impala Custom Coupe, 86,000 miles, 327, Powerglide.

1999 Silverado, 346,000 miles, 5.3 Automatic Z71 4WD

2008 Tahoe (wife's)

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Items-for-Little-Blue-82-tp25972p29155.html

To unsubscribe from Items for Little Blue 82,click here.

NAML

Stop, Look, and Think. This email is from an external source.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

• 1 month later...

Forgot, I live near Springfield, MO. just off Highway 60 2 miles.

Ok, I am in the market for two or three factory intake manifolds for the 300. Going to make a 300 3 Pack. Three single barrels. The center sections of factory manifolds. Anyone got anything?

Ok, I am in the market for two or three factory intake manifolds for the 300. Going to make a 300 3 Pack. Three single barrels. The center sections of factory manifolds. Anyone got anything?

I threw one away recently...lol.

While on the topic of items for your truck, does it have a factory tach?

I threw one away recently...lol.

While on the topic of items for your truck, does it have a factory tach?

No Cory it doesnt, but I did wire the HEI into the factory tach signal wire. You have a spare tach?