Bullnose Forums

Items for Little Blue 82

Ray Cecil

I know I will need:

EFI exhaust manifolds

Performance Intake, Offenhauser or Clifford

Clifford Valve Cover

Tilt Column parts (anything that will help me rebuild it)

Factory tachometer.

Drivers door dent and rust free.

1980/81 grill and clear blinker lenses

I know I will need:

Factory tachometer.

Hey Ray,

Something to keep in mind if you're searching for parts is that the lower 4500 RPM tach from the medium duty trucks (F600, F800, etc) is a popular swap for the lower revving 300/6. Just thought I'd mention it if you're on the hunt for these parts...you might come across a medium duty truck in a junkyard somewhere.

I grabbed this one out of a junked '85 F800 Fire truck a few months back.

IMG_6383.jpg.c5b46ae06fec334d2c4a389ebd54845b.jpg

I know I will need:

Factory tachometer.

Hey Ray,

Something to keep in mind if you're searching for parts is that the lower 4500 RPM tach from the medium duty trucks (F600, F800, etc) is a popular swap for the lower revving 300/6. Just thought I'd mention it if you're on the hunt for these parts...you might come across a medium duty truck in a junkyard somewhere.

Awsome Corey..

Yeah, my job is taking me onsite the next 3-6 weeks, and guess what is down the street? 3 junk yards. So, I will be cleaning out those junk yards after work of anything bullnose that is worth having.

I know I will need:

Factory tachometer.

Hey Ray,

wow thats awesome that the speedometer goes over 90 lol

wow thats awesome that the speedometer goes over 90 lol

That's because it's kilometers.:nabble_smiley_good: The miles still stops at about 85.

A $199 dual port Offenhauser popped up on ebay. As I was resetting my password to ebay to buy it, it sold. Son of a sasquatch...:nabble_smiley_cry: