Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

You mean the ABS light that's always on? :nabble_smiley_evil:

That's a lot of miles!

Good one, Dane! :nabble_anim_claps:

Ray - Engine looks very good. Glad you went with a black distributor cap. The HEI's have such a huge one that a blue one looks enormous. But the black seems to blend in a bit.

Do you have a tube bender Ray?

Are you going to make your system entirely out of fittings?

Just saw this. Biggest tube bender I have is 1.5". The header drops down back behind the engine cross member. The rear collector flange is only maybe 6" from the trans cross member. Tonight I bought two 18" long pipes and a tube expander. The xpipe is 24". All together I was able to get the open exhaust in the correct spot. Needs a little tweaking, but its there. Probably going to order some Summit straight through chamber style glasspacks. I installed one on a chevy van and it was nice. It looks like a regular chambered muffler with baffles, but inside its straight through and the square case is filled with fiberglass. Nice mellow tone.

Do you have a tube bender Ray?

Are you going to make your system entirely out of fittings?

Just saw this. Biggest tube bender I have is 1.5". The header drops down back behind the engine cross member. The rear collector flange is only maybe 6" from the trans cross member. Tonight I bought two 18" long pipes and a tube expander. The xpipe is 24". All together I was able to get the open exhaust in the correct spot. Needs a little tweaking, but its there. Probably going to order some Summit straight through chamber style glasspacks. I installed one on a chevy van and it was nice. It looks like a regular chambered muffler with baffles, but inside its straight through and the square case is filled with fiberglass. Nice mellow tone.

Oh my look what I just found. That aint redneck AT ALL.....

1985-ford-f-150-4x41).jpeg.45fc09271654f0a971b7f6ac04f0ff32.jpeg

Should have an exhaust system soon! :nabble_smiley_good:

I think the plan now is to go get that 89 bronco my buddy is giving me. Its got a bunch of parts I am going to want. Including exhaust.

Known good parts are the complete 4x4 driveline, C6, FI 302, new radiator, starter, newer 31 or 32 inch all terrains.

It will be disassembled and used in little blue or other bullnose projects.

I think the plan now is to go get that 89 bronco my buddy is giving me. Its got a bunch of parts I am going to want. Including exhaust.

Known good parts are the complete 4x4 driveline, C6, FI 302, new radiator, starter, newer 31 or 32 inch all terrains.

It will be disassembled and used in little blue or other bullnose projects.

I think I've seen this movie before! Wait! I starred in this movie. And now I have an attic FULL of Bullnose parts. :nabble_smiley_evil: