Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

But, why not build up the 300? Go with split exhausts and true duals. An aftermarket intake and two carbs. Be different!

Gary, I am with you on the 300. I keep dreaming of a Fitech fuel injected 300 with a turbo. But the old school twin carb setup would be just as cool.

Cant wait to see a fresh Ford blue paint job on the engine and some powder coated tins.

But, why not build up the 300? Go with split exhausts and true duals. An aftermarket intake and two carbs. Be different!

Gary, I am with you on the 300. I keep dreaming of a Fitech fuel injected 300 with a turbo. But the old school twin carb setup would be just as cool.

Cant wait to see a fresh Ford blue paint job on the engine and some powder coated tins.

The 300 has 259,000 miles I think....so, thats high enough to warrant a tear down, hone, re ring, re seal, inspect bearings, freshin it up. It started and ran ok. So, I will just freshen it up for now.

Why not a cast valve cover?

Offy_300_Valve_Cover.jpg.535c07a98687c3592ed90059a97c64d6.jpg

Figured I would post these in here:

LMC lists door panels for 80-86 in "blue".

Ebay has "light blue" and "Dark Blue" door panels for 80-86....

If I read Garys Interior trim charts right, 82 had "Blue" panels....

Just want someone else to confirm that what I would be buying from LMC would be the correct color.

LMC lists door panels for 80-86 in "blue".

Ebay has "light blue" and "Dark Blue" door panels for 80-86....

If I read Garys Interior trim charts right, 82 had "Blue" panels....

Just want someone else to confirm that what I would be buying from LMC would be the correct color.

Gary, I cannot see a cert label at all on this page:

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/certification-label.html

Am I missing something?

Gary, I cannot see a cert label at all on this page:

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/certification-label.html

Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing something. Something huge. What device are you using to view the site? Did you give it time to load? Depending on your download speed it might take a bit.

This is a screen snag after I zoomed out to 50% to let you see some of what's on the page:

Cert_Label_Snag.thumb.jpg.2ca3c93107638903b66b4a40632ae929.jpg

Well, according to Gary's charts, looks like 82 had a unique 1 year only Dark Blue. SEM chart gives me the code I need to have it mixed to match properly. The question is, which blue door panels available online match the 82 only blue? Maybe I will have to SEM match the panels too???

Or just turn everything black???? Nah......maybe......nah.......maybe........:nabble_anim_crazy:

Yes, you are missing something. Something huge. What device are you using to view the site? Did you give it time to load? Depending on your download speed it might take a bit.

This is a screen snag after I zoomed out to 50% to let you see some of what's on the page:

I am using a PC. I will go back. I gave it plenty of time. Maybe I need to zoom in and out or something....hold on.