Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

HAMB's recommendations are usually good. But I've not used any tractor paint so can't comment.

I have, however, like Cory used Dupli-Color and it worked well.

Yeah, I have used the duplicolor engine paints. I think I may experiment with a can of tractor paint and a brush on the block. I will mix some and spray the pan and valve cover though.

Yeah, I have used the duplicolor engine paints. I think I may experiment with a can of tractor paint and a brush on the block. I will mix some and spray the pan and valve cover though.

Got a new front bumper today. Last one in stock at Rock Auto, Goodmark brand.20190502_164311.jpg.9384a5a65b4cb78b9d4b996472630b03.jpg

Did you see where the turbo was on that truck?...:nabble_anim_confused::nabble_smiley_good:

And a 2.75:1 rear diff...I bet that's something you don't see at the drag strip every day;).

Yes! A rear mounted 20psi turbo setup. Built mostly with stock parts. 2.75 gears, Running 12 seconds in the 1/4!!! That truck gives hope to every young man on a low budget.

12.44 @ 106 is very fast!

Ok. Need help fixing an accident the previous owner did. Road stripe yellow paint all over the drivers side. Front to back.

You can scrape it carefully witha fingernail. I have had some luck with a plastic putty knife too. But its eating up the plastic putty knife quickly. Any suggestions?

20190504_092847.jpg.13f894e957cc01f3e6560da61a50e0f0.jpg

Ok. Need help fixing an accident the previous owner did. Road stripe yellow paint all over the drivers side. Front to back.

You can scrape it carefully witha fingernail. I have had some luck with a plastic putty knife too. But its eating up the plastic putty knife quickly. Any suggestions?

I would try the tar and bug remover first as it isn't supposed to hurt the original paint. If that doesn't work then try goo remover?