Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

Thanks Gary.

Anyone know the trick to getting that rearview mirror glue to work right? Ive followed the instructions. Tried twice. It keeps falling off when I go to put the mirror on. Ive waiting the appropriate amount of time and everything. Maybe the glue was old on the shelf?

I think you got old glue. I've not had that problem.

On the gearing, 3.50's should work nicely with those tires.

Looks GREAT, Ray! I now like the tires. They just had to grow on me a bit. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I think one or more of the rims are bent. That bronco had a hard life laying on its side, hitting rocks etc. I get some significant wobble now.

I like the black rims and beauty rings more than the old rims though, so I won't be putting old rims back on. I may have these balanced and checked to see if they are bent.

My bud says they are the factory bronco rims. Are they? I don't know Maybe I can just replace one if its bent.

Looks GREAT, Ray! I now like the tires. They just had to grow on me a bit. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I think one or more of the rims are bent. That bronco had a hard life laying on its side, hitting rocks etc. I get some significant wobble now.

I like the black rims and beauty rings more than the old rims though, so I won't be putting old rims back on. I may have these balanced and checked to see if they are bent.

My bud says they are the factory bronco rims. Are they? I don't know Maybe I can just replace one if its bent.

If 8" [bronco]:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-91-BRONCO-FORD-F150-15X8-8-SPOKE-WHEEL-560-01571/181682066533?hash=item2a4d185465:g:ZZMAAOSwNSxU91vw

If 7":

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheel-15x7-8-Spoke-Fits-80-91-BRONCO-120349/143275232440?fits=Model%3ABronco%7CMake%3AFord&hash=item215bde8cb8:g:HMEAAOSw1Exc8HyP

Ray - If those are Ford-issued wheels they'll have ID codes stamped near the valve stems, as shown on the Identification Codes tab here: Driveline/Wheels. That way you can find out what the width is.