Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

I had a big **black 1998 NOT the 1050** Speed Triple converted to a large single headlamp.(think GS 1150/Seca 650)

The Akripovic race pipe on that thing was a banshee wail from the pits of hell.

I always loved those 998's! TIGER 998 was a cool dual sport!

Been contemplating another bike for awhile, but, I think I will stay in the truck scene for now.

Did a open head donut in the back yard last night with the boys in the cab. They loved it!!! Neighbors not so much.

I had a big **black 1998 NOT the 1050** Speed Triple converted to a large single headlamp.(think GS 1150/Seca 650)

Been contemplating another bike for awhile, but, I think I will stay in the truck scene for now.

Did a open head donut in the back yard last night with the boys in the cab. They loved it!!! Neighbors not so much.

Next on the to-do list.

Finish exhaust and install new brake booster.

Anything I should know before attempting the removal of the brake booster and master cylinder? I glanced at it last night and I believe the nuts on the booster studs are inside behind the dash.

Thanks yall.

Next on the to-do list.

Anything I should know before attempting the removal of the brake booster and master cylinder? I glanced at it last night and I believe the nuts on the booster studs are inside behind the dash.

Thanks yall.

I should have known Gary already covered the brake booster screw adjustment thingy in a fancy write up under the Driveline section, under Brakes....silly me....

You da man Gary:nabble_anim_handshake:

Next on the to-do list.

Thanks yall.

There is an adjustment on the push rod that is frequently overlooked. Shouldn't need to be changed, but if it is wrong it can be a problem. See Driveline/Brakes and the Master Cyl's & Boosters tab and then the Push Rod Adjustment tab.

20190526_1628381.jpg.476020bd4f3dc9d0200ab5b876f32560.jpg