Bullnose Forum

Little Blue 82

I met your Holly at the 2018 Show Gary! And her husband. See you soon. Wish me luck on dealing with my renter, and rehab on the house.

Yes, you did! Now I do remember.

And I wish you luck on dealing with the renter. That can be both trying as well as a legal problem.

Yes, you did! Now I do remember.

And I wish you luck on dealing with the renter. That can be both trying as well as a legal problem.

Well tonight, I got the fuel pump, and water pump installed. I started making a spacer for the carb from a piece of 100 year old Ash wood reclaimed from a barn. Stuff is HARD.

Ive got to get the hard line from pump to carb. Previous owner somehow cut it, and installed a rubber line across the valve cover.

Well tonight, I got the fuel pump, and water pump installed. I started making a spacer for the carb from a piece of 100 year old Ash wood reclaimed from a barn. Stuff is HARD.

Ive got to get the hard line from pump to carb. Previous owner somehow cut it, and installed a rubber line across the valve cover.

A wood spacer should work well. :nabble_smiley_good:

Lots of people use rubber fuel line. Are you going with a metal line? What metal?

A wood spacer should work well. :nabble_smiley_good:

Lots of people use rubber fuel line. Are you going with a metal line? What metal?

The factory had a steel (maybe stainless?) line from pump to carb with the old school teeny tiny fuel filter screwed into the carb. The line I have was split into two sections at some point and bridged with rubber. I am guessing that they tried to remove the line and kinked it. Then cut the kink out. I dont like it. I will get some 5/16ths steel fuel line and bend up something nice looking. I will remove the fuel filter at the carb and plumb one into the hard line before the pump.

The factory had a steel (maybe stainless?) line from pump to carb with the old school teeny tiny fuel filter screwed into the carb. The line I have was split into two sections at some point and bridged with rubber. I am guessing that they tried to remove the line and kinked it. Then cut the kink out. I dont like it. I will get some 5/16ths steel fuel line and bend up something nice looking. I will remove the fuel filter at the carb and plumb one into the hard line before the pump.

Oh, and last night I had too many beers and ended up making a $300 purchase at LMC. I will have to check and see what I bought. I think it was all shiny stuff.

:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Oh, and last night I had too many beers and ended up making a $300 purchase at LMC. I will have to check and see what I bought. I think it was all shiny stuff.

:nabble_smiley_whistling:

LOL! Let us know how that works with Holly.

By the way, how's the house in Owasso? We've had 8" of rain in 24 hours and it is STILL coming down. And many people I know in Owasso made several trips to their storm shelters last night.

LOL! Let us know how that works with Holly.

By the way, how's the house in Owasso? We've had 8" of rain in 24 hours and it is STILL coming down. And many people I know in Owasso made several trips to their storm shelters last night.

I havent heard a thing. Me and my renter are at odds currently.

I havent heard a thing. Me and my renter are at odds currently.

The line from pump to carb was just plain steel that you can get at the local parts store.

As for the filter before the pump I know some like it there but Ford never had one there.

Me I would not put on there. I have 2, 1 screwed into the carb and the other is a Ford small one that uses rubber hose and is above the valve cover. Yep someone cut the metal line to install it so I just replaced it with a new one.

If you have too many beers again you can order me some parts and they don't have to be shiny :nabble_smiley_evil:

Dave ----

The line from pump to carb was just plain steel that you can get at the local parts store.

As for the filter before the pump I know some like it there but Ford never had one there.

Me I would not put on there. I have 2, 1 screwed into the carb and the other is a Ford small one that uses rubber hose and is above the valve cover. Yep someone cut the metal line to install it so I just replaced it with a new one.

If you have too many beers again you can order me some parts and they don't have to be shiny :nabble_smiley_evil:

Dave ----

Dave...ha!....nice try.

So here is what I bought. Almost $300....luckily I had a few things in my cart that I really needed...

Screenshot_20190521-185223_Gmail.thumb.jpg.276e2f567cb84c4d1f78a74a2344c85e.jpg

Dave...ha!....nice try.

So here is what I bought. Almost $300....luckily I had a few things in my cart that I really needed...

I painted my chains silver then took a skinny bike tire tube to slip over the chain so they don't hurt the painted body. I put a hole in the tube at the bottom so water would drain out.

I could use the head light doors & a grille and the lights at the bottom in yellow.

On any of the lenses I have, have a set of each color, I will wash them and then polish then to like new.

I plan on using LED's in the front and side marker lights.

The side marker lights I seen where someone pulled the backing from the lens then used LED strip lights and fit them in there and put the lens & backing back together, looked pretty good.

Dave ----