Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

Good news. Just got word the seller of that blue 82 flareside has accepted my offer.

Since Gary has Big Blue, I thought Id build Little Blue 82. Corey and I will have much to talj about over the next couple years as Little Blue 82 gets remade. Im excited.

Now....all stock? I have a 4.8 Liter LS motor sitting here ready for a swap and turbo! Nah, I will keep it stock for now. I am excited to play with a straight six for awhile.

Little Levi will be happy once I tell him we are bringing it home. I have a feeling he will be involved in this project ALOT.

Wish me luck with the retrieval from Georgetown Indiana. Its just across the river.

Screenshot_20190415-152447_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e06d1e17a573bce64570c9f2d1722089.jpg

Congrats on the truck! It will be a wonderful project. I look forward to the progress (and twisting your arm to keep at least a ford engine in it ha ha).

I'm a pro at eye drops as I'm currently doing 8/day for Janey. And I'd gladly do yours, Ray, as long as they come from that little island in the Gulf. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Congrats on the truck! It will be a wonderful project. I look forward to the progress (and twisting your arm to keep at least a ford engine in it ha ha).

I figured mentioning a chevy in a ford would get a few feathers riled up. Hahaha...and Jonathan, Thanks for the eye drop tip, I will try that on my wife next time she asks me to get an eyelash out.

Dont worry guys, it will stay ford.

Im a bit worried though. After he contacted me about the truck through text, I accepted and made plans, through text. Havent heard from him since. Im sure he just got wrapped up with kids or family stuff, but it makes you wonder.

I'm a pro at eye drops as I'm currently doing 8/day for Janey. And I'd gladly do yours, Ray, as long as they come from that little island in the Gulf. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Well, I just heard from him. Ha. He texted me just a minute after the last post here about wondering why he hadnt responded. Its all good. Set to pickup tomorrow.

Levi was excited when I told him. He has already claimed it as his.

Now little Ray wants my dads truck. Guess I will be left driving the Impala. Better put the LS motor in it!

Well, I just heard from him. Ha. He texted me just a minute after the last post here about wondering why he hadnt responded. Its all good. Set to pickup tomorrow.

Levi was excited when I told him. He has already claimed it as his.

Now little Ray wants my dads truck. Guess I will be left driving the Impala. Better put the LS motor in it!

Excellent!

Gary, how do I add posts to a thread without hitting "reply" on a previous message. There must be a way....but it must be a secret....because I see no way of doing it.

Gary, how do I add posts to a thread without hitting "reply" on a previous message. There must be a way....but it must be a secret....because I see no way of doing it.

I don't know. I just hit reply. But that post then says it is "In reply to this post", and I see other people's posts that don't say that. :nabble_anim_confused: