Bullnose Forums

NOS CARPETS $75 EACH

Nice! But, there were two different carpet sizes in that 1980 - 97 range. The Bullnose trucks used a low transmission cover and take one carpet, and in '88 a taller one was introduced to cover the ZF5 if not the E4OD.

I used Dad's original carpet over the taller cover when I installed the ZF5, but it wasn't "right". It didn't lay correctly and was stretched. And when I called a big-name carpet company they needed to know what year for the truck, and the break was between 87 and 88.

Nice! But, there were two different carpet sizes in that 1980 - 97 range. The Bullnose trucks used a low transmission cover and take one carpet, and in '88 a taller one was introduced to cover the ZF5 if not the E4OD.

I used Dad's original carpet over the taller cover when I installed the ZF5, but it wasn't "right". It didn't lay correctly and was stretched. And when I called a big-name carpet company they needed to know what year for the truck, and the break was between 87 and 88.

Wish they had vinyl because it would be worth the two hour drive for me at that price.