Bullnose Forums

351 400 exhaust manifolds Oregon

https://klamath.craigslist.org/pts/d/medford-exhaust-manifold/6845182555.html

I don't know if they are correct or not. Thought someone may be looking.

My 1978 Ford Van with the 351W would crack one manifold on the right side I believe. They all did it, my JY searching ended getting the best one I could find for $10.

Had a friend weld it, he did a good job.

Hard to tell w/o a part number. I'll see if I can remember to pull Dad's out and take a pic of them.

I can't remember if the 77-79 trucks had the same exhaust manifolds as the 80-82 trucks, but those are definitely NOT for a bullnose 351M/400. More than likely these are car manifolds, or 77-79 truck manifolds. driver side might be the same between cars and trucks, however the 80-82 trucks had a unique to them passenger side manifold.

I can't remember if the 77-79 trucks had the same exhaust manifolds as the 80-82 trucks, but those are definitely NOT for a bullnose 351M/400. More than likely these are car manifolds, or 77-79 truck manifolds. driver side might be the same between cars and trucks, however the 80-82 trucks had a unique to them passenger side manifold.

From 1977 to 1982 the M-block truck right hand manifold is D7TZ 9430-A, and left hand is D5AZ 9431-A.

From 1977 to 1982 the M-block truck right hand manifold is D7TZ 9430-A, and left hand is D5AZ 9431-A.

Edited my previous post after realizing I had the sides and years mixed up. It's been some time since I've spent time working with boat anchors. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Edited my previous post after realizing I had the sides and years mixed up. It's been some time since I've spent time working with boat anchors. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Do you read lips? :nabble_anim_blbl: