Bullnose Forums

New guy from SW Washington

I 16

Chris here, with an 86 F-250 IDI, 4wd, extend cab long box. I have had the truck for about 10 years, and got it free, not running from a friend. As I was previously a mechanic for many, many years, I got her running and have used it as a wood and dump truck. It is mechanically sound, as I went through and rebuilt about everything except the lower end. R12 AC even blows cold to 48 degrees. But, she is quite ugly. I am currently stepping up, and put an ATS 088 turbo kit into it, exhaust, fixing the interior (upholstery, headliner, dash, refinishing the mystery red trim, and straighten the body and get paint on her. Also looking for a gear splitter for my T-19, because that looks fun. Looks like between here and Oilburners, I can keep the old girl running for another decade, or until Washington outlaws trucks.....

thumbnail_photo_from_shoebox.jpg.b6976c8a24f911eecd0ab388b96b2cae.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Cool truck with a good story. I suggest you start a thread in the main section where you tell use what you've done and do to your truck.

And, I'm sure there are other IDI guys on here that will want to connect with you.

Speaking of connect, sometimes that's done by finding out who is near you, and to aid that we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd give me a town/city.

Welcome to the forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Cool truck with a good story. I suggest you start a thread in the main section where you tell use what you've done and do to your truck.

And, I'm sure there are other IDI guys on here that will want to connect with you.

Speaking of connect, sometimes that's done by finding out who is near you, and to aid that we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd give me a town/city.

Beautiful White Salmon, Washington. Thanks Gary.