Bullnose Forums

Blue 82 Flareside Indiana

https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/d/georgetown-x4/6864653391.html

I went with my youngest son to check this one out. Its perfect for a restoration project. Was a northern cali truck. Been in Indiana 12 years. Original owners son has been driving it many years. Garret is a good guy. Someone should snatch this up.

He understands he is asking high.

If it's not rusted bad that's not too high IMO. Except the high miles.

Not too bad on rust. Needs cab corners. Also drivers floorboard has some pin holes. Been painted twice. Its a great truck for a restore. Im looking for something thats had more work done already. This one is pretty much stock, nothing major has been restored.

That would be Levi?

Truck looks nice. But I understand you wanting something that's already been brought up to snuff. And, the good/bad news of it is that you can only get out of a truck about half of what you put into it. So you should be able to find something really nice for what you are willing to spend.

Hey, speaking of Indiana Bullnose Flaresides...that reminded me of a Craigslist ad I saw a week or so ago. The picture of the guy's face in this one cracks me up...lol.

https://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/d/fort-wayne-1982-ford-f100-step-side/6850189639.html

The expression on his face is one thing, but I looks like he doesn't have any eyebrows...lol.

So what transmission is in this truck that makes the transmission and 4x4 shifter side by side like that? I don't think I've seen that combination before.

He mentioned his dad put a "racing" shifter in it. Not sure, but it was more sloppy than any shifter I have ever felt.

If he'd go $2500 i would bite, but then I would have another project, and that isnt really what I need.

But I would bite for $2500.

Good question. I don't know. And I don't think I've seen that either.

I know eh?

And that's the transfer case shifter on the right hand side. I don't believe I've seen them like that in a Bullnose before.

Hey Ray, did you snap a pic of the Certification Label by any chance?...Inquiring minds want to know...lol.

Good question. I don't know. And I don't think I've seen that either.

I know eh?

And that's the transfer case shifter on the right hand side. I don't believe I've seen them like that in a Bullnose before.

Hey Ray, did you snap a pic of the Certification Label by any chance?...Inquiring minds want to know...lol.

No I didnt. But I can see if he would.