Bullnose Forum

Searching for a Bullnose

I hope you get it! Looks like a worthy truck for a frame-up restification.

Yes Gary, it would be exciting.

I am also dickering on a bullnose bronco. Havent made any offers yet but have him to $4500. I will post link in a minute.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/bowling-green-1986-ford-bronco-4x4/6865925975.html

What yall think about this bronco?

Also, he clai.s a 351 windsor. Was that an option in 86 for bronco? I think we had this discussion friday or saturday.

Ooh...Eddie Bauer edition...cool...

00r0r_6DMbhSM9mlG_1200x900.thumb.jpg.b8d917bd083f79a65447366681a9334c.jpg

It is nice, but I must rather a pickup myself. Don't get me wrong, I love Bullnose Broncos, but I just don't have much of a need or use for such a vehicle.

00r0r_6DMbhSM9mlG_1200x900.jpg

It is nice, but I must rather a pickup myself. Don't get me wrong, I love Bullnose Broncos, but I just don't have much of a need or use for such a vehicle.

He claims 351 windsor. Was that an option in 86?

Broncos are cool. Take top off and the kids have a lot of fun driving around town.

00r0r_6DMbhSM9mlG_1200x900.jpg

He claims 351 windsor. Was that an option in 86?

Broncos are cool. Take top off and the kids have a lot of fun driving around town.

Yes, cool! And yes, the 351W was an option in '86. But it was the HO version with a 4bbl carb and DS-II ignition. In my opinion that's the engine to go for.

Yes, cool! And yes, the 351W was an option in '86. But it was the HO version with a 4bbl carb and DS-II ignition. In my opinion that's the engine to go for.

Thanks guys. I asked him to send engine and undercarriage pics. The black is roll on bedliner overtop of "repaired" rust. Might be a mess trying to fix all that.....

And tan interior....not my flavor....its not screaming my name. If it was red on red, I would have bought it already.

Thanks guys. I asked him to send engine and undercarriage pics. The black is roll on bedliner overtop of "repaired" rust. Might be a mess trying to fix all that.....

And tan interior....not my flavor....its not screaming my name. If it was red on red, I would have bought it already.

Nice Bronco! I like the 351W in my Bronco.

Funny, I'm the opposite, if it was a red interior it wouldn't be screaming my name. Had a red on red 88 7.3 4x4 though.