Bullnose Forums

Changes To Website, & Therefore The Forum

image1.thumb.png.f0a8d4641115f841f15df651eac8ce98.png

I'm not sure if it's related, but every time i try to look at this site on my iphone, it always looks like this (only shows left hand side) and doesn't give you the ability to scroll right??? Only way i can ever read anything is by rotating my phone but it would be great if there was a way to address that. Not sure if that's a pixel thing or ?? I think that in the past pictures had this same problem but as of today they size perfectly to my viewing screen.

I'm not sure if it's related, but every time i try to look at this site on my iphone, it always looks like this (only shows left hand side) and doesn't give you the ability to scroll right??? Only way i can ever read anything is by rotating my phone but it would be great if there was a way to address that. Not sure if that's a pixel thing or ?? I think that in the past pictures had this same problem but as of today they size perfectly to my viewing screen.

Delco - I'll check into it. Is your experience after the change, meaning today?

The snapshot was from this morning. I was just curious after you mentioned changing pixel count "stuff" (i'm not tech savy :nabble_smiley_teeth:) to see if that made it more usable on my phone. I have no idea why it does that, but it's just this website so i'm assuming its related to the website versus a setting on my phone. Hopefully that doesn't sound like a complaint, always appreciative of someone spending their time to do something so constructive - was just meant as an observation.-Christopher

Gary, for what it’s worth, it has always looked that way on my phone. You have to go landscape to see everything. It would be nice if there was a mobile friendly setting or fix, but at least it does work with the phone sideways. A lot of “mobile” view forums are watered down and functionally horrid, so I also say be careful what you wish for... I’m often the first to look for the “view full site” option when there is a mobile format.

I’m often the first to look for the “view full site” option when there is a mobile format.
I just use the Chrome app, on the rare occasions that I browse from my phone. It seems to show everything I'm looking for. I've had to help people deal with the CrapaTalk app on a few forums because it removes so much.