Bullnose Forums

Nice all original '84 F150 4x4 in Idaho (Ebay)

Another nice looking old Bullnose. Doesn't have super low mileage and not a one owner, but it gets a nod for being in such nice original condition. Engine bay looks nice as does the interior. Half ton 4x4's in decent original condition are a rare sight. Even the heat shields around the CAT's are still intact...that stuff literally falls off of trucks around here, long before they're 30+ years old.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173860453801

This is a very nice, clean truck, I wonder how much it will ultimately go for? Too bad about the hood ornament holes.

Ya know, even if they're not a car-show piece, it is worth noting when they are still in such nice original condition, especially the interiors and engine bays. It's even more notable when they're a 4x4 in my opinion. It's one thing for garaged 2wd trucks and the often only seasonally used Camper Specials, but just a run of the mill 4x4 pickup...they were usually used for work and if they weren't they were abused offroad (or used in the areas that get winter...and salt).

If I bought a truck like this one, I think I'd have to keep it fairly original...maybe some aftermarket wheels and tires, but not much else.

I like this one better than the ‘85 for several reasons! 😉. This is a very nice, clean truck, I wonder how much it will ultimately go for? Too bad about the hood ornament holes.

It is a nice, clean truck. And straight! An even better steal. But, if you are in NY it is a loooong ways away.

It is a nice, clean truck. And straight! An even better steal. But, if you are in NY it is a loooong ways away.

I just noticed the wood grain steering wheel....did they come like this?...Mis-matched with the bezels I mean? Or was something changed here?

I just noticed the wood grain steering wheel....did they come like this?...Mis-matched with the bezels I mean? Or was something changed here?

Good catch. I don't see a black horn bezel with speed control buttons for '84 here: Interior/Horn Pads. Maybe I missed it, but it looks like until '85 if you got speed control you got a Rosewood horn pad, regardless of the instrument and radio bezel colors.

Cory, I’ve seen this enough times that I’m going to say yes... that’s the way they came if you had weave bezels and speed control. They were not always paired with woodgrain dash bezels (80-84) for whatever reason...

Cory, I’ve seen this enough times that I’m going to say yes... that’s the way they came if you had weave bezels and speed control. They were not always paired with woodgrain dash bezels (80-84) for whatever reason...

I really am a fan of the wheels! They would look good on my truck! :nabble_smiley_whistling: