Bullnose Forums

1983 F100 Flareside

Nice truck!

Since people tell me all the time (including Ford experts!) that the Bullnose Flaresides were NEVER offered with plywood floors in the beds...I'd like to point out that this truck still has what looks like the factory original PLYWOOD bed floor. It is pretty rare to see them with the original floor still intact like this.

Reamer knows!:nabble_smiley_good:

I like the black bezels with the silver edging. Cool.

Overall in very nice condition. I like it, a lot.

On a side note...I just happened to see the folks on Facebook the other day asking what the number was on the firewall behind the engine. I paid little attention at the time since my truck does not have this number...but I see this red one sure does.

Nice truck!

Since people tell me all the time (including Ford experts!) that the Bullnose Flaresides were NEVER offered with plywood floors in the beds...I'd like to point out that this truck still has what looks like the factory original PLYWOOD bed floor. It is pretty rare to see them with the original floor still intact like this.

Reamer knows!:nabble_smiley_good:

I like the black bezels with the silver edging. Cool.

Overall in very nice condition. I like it, a lot.

On a side note...I just happened to see the folks on Facebook the other day asking what the number was on the firewall behind the engine. I paid little attention at the time since my truck does not have this number...but I see this red one sure does.

My truck has the yellow numbers/marks. I believe they were part of Q.C. or assembly

Sold for $6500...

Would be kind of nice to have a nice condition last year F100. The F100 must hold some historical or sentimental value with certain crowds (or maybe the older crowd?). I've had a lot of guys ask me if my truck was an F100, and they always seem to be just a little bit disappointed when I tell them it is an F150...lol. I think a lot of people expect a plain little 2wd Flareside to be an F100.

Would be kind of nice to have a nice condition last year F100. The F100 must hold some historical or sentimental value with certain crowds (or maybe the older crowd?). I've had a lot of guys ask me if my truck was an F100, and they always seem to be just a little bit disappointed when I tell them it is an F150...lol. I think a lot of people expect a plain little 2wd Flareside to be an F100.

In my experience the go-fast crowd seem to be F100 snobs but I’m sure there are others who prefer them over the heavy half’s.