Bullnose Forums

'86 F250 - 460 4spd 4wd on FB Marketplace

86_F250.thumb.jpg.1cc9257d3e1bddd24495d73d0441887e.jpg

F250_door_tag.jpg.17ee659e59a63a6381d3ba4229c9383f.jpg

4.10 gears too :)

Pics I got look like its a VERY solid truck underneath. The ac was removed and the interior could use some basic restoration. Dash, carpet, ect.

Seems like a high price for a truck that won't pass CA smog.

Nice truck. Maybe a bit high though.

However, I think Messers Marin and Chong wrote the MPG spec's. Yeah right, a 460 will get 13 in the city and 17 on the highway. And with 4.10 gears???? :nabble_anim_crazy:

My little 3400 lb Flareside with 302 and 5spd only managed to get 18 mpg hwy. I wonder is that someting that FB auto populates or does the seller have to fill it in?...

It is a nice looking truck though;).

Nice truck. Maybe a bit high though.

However, I think Messers Marin and Chong wrote the MPG spec's. Yeah right, a 460 will get 13 in the city and 17 on the highway. And with 4.10 gears???? :nabble_anim_crazy:

My little 3400 lb Flareside with 302 and 5spd only managed to get 18 mpg hwy. I wonder is that someting that FB auto populates or does the seller have to fill it in?...

It is a nice looking truck though;).

I don't know where the MPG info came from. Perhaps the original window sticker info? They were extremely optimistic back then. They are just optimistic now.

I don't know where the MPG info came from. Perhaps the original window sticker info? They were extremely optimistic back then. They are just optimistic now.

I have a feeling the FB app auto populates mpg. I have not used it to post a for sale item, so I can't speak from experience. From what I've been hearing while shopping.... the app needs work.

Sometimes I even search for E-250 to find F series trucks. Auto trans doesn't always mean that. 4wd will come up for 2wd trucks. It all depends on what the person clicks.