Bullnose Forums

1972 Ford Bronco

Looks rough, but for that price not bad at all. However, "bill of sale only"????????

It’s a bid auction with 5 days left... hard to believe people will bid on something they can’t legally own. I posted this in another thread, but a bill of sale does not mean anything without a title involved. It’s just a piece of paper showing you gave a guy some money for something that isn’t legally theirs to sell... I guess it’s possible to obtain a title in some states but you sure can’t in Arizona.

It’s a bid auction with 5 days left... hard to believe people will bid on something they can’t legally own. I posted this in another thread, but a bill of sale does not mean anything without a title involved. It’s just a piece of paper showing you gave a guy some money for something that isn’t legally theirs to sell... I guess it’s possible to obtain a title in some states but you sure can’t in Arizona.

There's a process to do it in OK, but it takes time. And, it isn't fool proof. I wouldn't go down that road.