Bullnose Forums

1984 Bronco Cummins!

I would think the ride would be interesting on that short wheelbase.

Those Bluetooth front driveshafts are an up and coming modification. They seem to be more and more common on straight axle swaps and vehicles with more than 6" of lift. I've heard they're relatively inexpensive.

Are they USB as well? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Haha...the Bluetooth joke passed right over my head until I went and looked at the pictures.:nabble_anim_confused:

But no, you couldn't use USB Gary, certainly not on something that rotates...lol.:nabble_smiley_grin::nabble_smiley_cool::nabble_smiley_good:

I wonder what the remote mounted reservoir for the clutch master cyl is all about.

I have nothing against mods per se, but man they can certainly be a pain for the next guy when he's trying to order parts. Vehicles like this do take some patience to buy/own/service.

Are they USB as well? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Haha...the Bluetooth joke passed right over my head until I went and looked at the pictures.:nabble_anim_confused:

But no, you couldn't use USB Gary, certainly not on something that rotates...lol.:nabble_smiley_grin::nabble_smiley_cool::nabble_smiley_good:

I wonder what the remote mounted reservoir for the clutch master cyl is all about.

I have nothing against mods per se, but man they can certainly be a pain for the next guy when he's trying to order parts. Vehicles like this do take some patience to buy/own/service.

Yes, the mod's I've done on Dad's truck worry me a bit as, so far, none of my offspring are the type that will understand what I've done. And, that's part of the impetus for the "novella", which describes what I've done but, more importantly, has links back to where I did it and all the excrutiating detail.

Yes, the mod's I've done on Dad's truck worry me a bit as, so far, none of my offspring are the type that will understand what I've done. And, that's part of the impetus for the "novella", which describes what I've done but, more importantly, has links back to where I did it and all the excrutiating detail.

Gary, just leave Dad's Truck to me and I will take excruciating pains to explain to your offspring what an excellent job you did!!!! :nabble_smiley_happy: