Bullnose Forums

1980 F250 4x4 Oregon

Gentlemen,

I see a lot of these old trucks have the tie-down lugs on the outside of the bed. Was that a Ford option or something aftermarket added? Were they a regional item?...Like more west coast? I don't believe I've ever seen trucks around here with them. If they were installed here, it was not common.

Hey,

Speaking of Oregon F250's...

This is a decent lookin' truck for the money.

https://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/d/lebanon-ford-4x4/6846565004.html

As much as I love the 80-81 trucks, that horrible repaint significantly lessens the value of this truck. I'd hate to see how much Bondo is probably under that paint. I wouldn't pay more than a couple thousand for it since it is far from unmolested.

As much as I love the 80-81 trucks, that horrible repaint significantly lessens the value of this truck. I'd hate to see how much Bondo is probably under that paint. I wouldn't pay more than a couple thousand for it since it is far from unmolested.

I see a decent amount of those tie down lugs around here in oregon, and different style on different makes as i recall. My truck is pretty similar to this without the winch so I'm feeling better about paying $3700 :nabble_smiley_beam: