Bullnose Forums

Used original air cleaner

I don't know if that will fit Bullnose trucks or not. But it isn't correct for Bullnose trucks.

The reason I can't tell is the seller has given us the ID/Engineering number (D4TF 9D626) for the "snorkel", which is called a Duct & Valve Assembly by Ford. That is not the # for the air cleaner body itself.

However, that snorkel was not used on any Bullnose trucks. Lots of D7 snorkels were, but no D4's.

Having said that, it may fit our trucks. I dunno.

I don't know if that will fit Bullnose trucks or not. But it isn't correct for Bullnose trucks.

The reason I can't tell is the seller has given us the ID/Engineering number (D4TF 9D626) for the "snorkel", which is called a Duct & Valve Assembly by Ford. That is not the # for the air cleaner body itself.

However, that snorkel was not used on any Bullnose trucks. Lots of D7 snorkels were, but no D4's.

Having said that, it may fit our trucks. I dunno.

I realized it was before our era, but thought would work if someone wants an original style, meaning with capability of preheated incoming air charge. Thanks for the clarification. :nabble_anim_handshake: