Bullnose Forums

Bumperettes - NOS

Does E1TB help? Perhaps the NOS ones are for vans?

Yes, sorta. By the process of elimination an E1TB bumperette isn't for our trucks. I say that because our bumper page (Exterior/Bumpers) says that all F/U series bumperettes were E0TZ's, and I've not seen a part have an E0 part number and an E1 ID number.

But, did I miss the E1 # somewhere in the adverts?

Yes, sorta. By the process of elimination an E1TB bumperette isn't for our trucks. I say that because our bumper page (Exterior/Bumpers) says that all F/U series bumperettes were E0TZ's, and I've not seen a part have an E0 part number and an E1 ID number.

But, did I miss the E1 # somewhere in the adverts?

Oh, and the vans had D8 as the prefix, so the E1 isn't for them either.

One of the photos shows E1TB 7/25/83 on the back side.

Well spotted, as the Brits would say. I missed that.

Speaking of Brits, one that has said he is going to join has messaged me a couple of times on FB to apologize for not having done as "life got in the way". I've tried to explain that I FULLY understand how life can get in the way of trucks. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I've tried to explain that I FULLY understand how life can get in the way of trucks. :nabble_smiley_wink:

One must maintain priorities. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm pretty sure these are correct, they match the bumper contours perfectly, and definitely aren't for a bump or dentside.

Gary, the two pictures you posted seem to show the same guards. The picture on the right is just at a bad angle.

I'm pretty sure these are correct, they match the bumper contours perfectly, and definitely aren't for a bump or dentside.

Gary, the two pictures you posted seem to show the same guards. The picture on the right is just at a bad angle.

What about the piece that sticks out on the pic on the right? The bottom edge of the bumperette.