Bullnose Forums

Miss this truck.

salans7

Beautiful. I just love the 80/81 details. Was the driver side mirror changed between the two pics? The interior shot looks like it shows a 82+ mirror...

I was sure you were going to miss that truck. I seriously considered buying it to "keep it in the family".

But, you can create another one. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Beautiful. I just love the 80/81 details. Was the driver side mirror changed between the two pics? The interior shot looks like it shows a 82+ mirror...

The interior pic is older than the side shot, so you are correct. I swapped the aero mirrors out for the correct 80-82 style.

I was sure you were going to miss that truck. I seriously considered buying it to "keep it in the family".

But, you can create another one. :nabble_smiley_wink:

To be honest, if the new owner asked me to buy it back, I wouldn't. This new truck will be ten times what this truck was. But, I would love to have some of the parts again, like that interior and most of the body. I'd also love to take back the ten years and thousands of dollars I poured into the truck with priorities that were out of line, but that's a lesson learned the hard way that I refuse to let myself make again. :nabble_smiley_cool: