Bullnose Forums

New follower from FTE

fryntrz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Gary, I'm lost. I know I had a build thread in the Projects section - there were pictures of the new shop and some other stuff that filled the gap in the years, plus I remember you asking about my fueling for the 460 swap. Was there a purge on stagnant threads or anything? I went through all the pages in the Projects section, plus the history of my posts to no avail. It was a smaller thread so it wouldn't be much to restart and slowly add to though, so I won't lose sleep over it.

Gary, I'm lost. I know I had a build thread in the Projects section - there were pictures of the new shop and some other stuff that filled the gap in the years, plus I remember you asking about my fueling for the 460 swap. Was there a purge on stagnant threads or anything? I went through all the pages in the Projects section, plus the history of my posts to no avail. It was a smaller thread so it wouldn't be much to restart and slowly add to though, so I won't lose sleep over it.

Bryan - We haven't cleaned anything out, not at all. So it should be there.

You said you've gone through the history of your posts, but did you do that by going here? (That takes you to Page 2 of the three pages showing your 44 posts.)

Have you done an advanced search for key words with you as the author? I can look for you if you'd like.

Bryan - We haven't cleaned anything out, not at all. So it should be there.

You said you've gone through the history of your posts, but did you do that by going here? (That takes you to Page 2 of the three pages showing your 44 posts.)

Have you done an advanced search for key words with you as the author? I can look for you if you'd like.

I did look at my history, and an advanced search. Even under my previous username (displacement4me) but it still populates the same posts as now.

No worries though, I'll build a new project thread when I get more progress!

I did look at my history, and an advanced search. Even under my previous username (displacement4me) but it still populates the same posts as now.

No worries though, I'll build a new project thread when I get more progress!

You seem to have changed your user name and all of the old posts show the new name. And I can't find any posts with the old name.

Is there any chance those posts were on FTE?

You seem to have changed your user name and all of the old posts show the new name. And I can't find any posts with the old name.

Is there any chance those posts were on FTE?

No it wasn’t FTE or anywhere else, I haven’t been an active poster for the last few years.

It had a picture of the construction progress of my garage which was only shared on here as this is my go-to spot truck related wandering or learnings.