Bullnose Forums

My '82 Flareside

PetesPonies

I'l take a pic, not sure what you mean won't miss them flashing. They work as they should, it's just that the module/LED comes on too and flashes with the correct signal bulb.

Just saying that it will be hard for both windows to hide behind the steering wheel, so you won’t miss them.

Just saying that it will be hard for both windows to hide behind the steering wheel, so you won’t miss them.

Here's the A pillar trim at the top. Is this different than the one that has the trim go above the door?

Also, got the kick panels in, and the metal sill plates. Painted the glove box and ash tray and installed them. Next is the A trim and door panels.

a_pillar_trim.jpg.b4b0b74355f99e3cb74cba94950696f4.jpg

metal_sills_in.jpg.78a7700e376bcd3a0212a10b559ef5ff.jpg

Here's the A pillar trim at the top. Is this different than the one that has the trim go above the door?

Also, got the kick panels in, and the metal sill plates. Painted the glove box and ash tray and installed them. Next is the A trim and door panels.

Yes, that A-pillar trim is different. The other has a square tongue that sticks out to the rear instead of the rounded piece that yours has.

Anyway, it is looking good. 👌

Yes, that A-pillar trim is different. The other has a square tongue that sticks out to the rear instead of the rounded piece that yours has.

Anyway, it is looking good. 👌

F834, I looked closely at my belt covers and mine are about the same, maybe even a tad better. So thanks, but I'll deal with mine. I still want to do a headliner, so if not using the metal trim I have . I'll need all new plastic trim anyway. I haven't tried the metal trim yet to see if it will work.

F834, I looked closely at my belt covers and mine are about the same, maybe even a tad better. So thanks, but I'll deal with mine. I still want to do a headliner, so if not using the metal trim I have . I'll need all new plastic trim anyway. I haven't tried the metal trim yet to see if it will work.

The metal headliner trim won't fit the roof of this Bullnose. So, if I want a headliner, I need the plastic pieces. Anyone have a full set? I assume the piece going across the windshield is the same, if so, i would need everything else.

The metal headliner trim won't fit the roof of this Bullnose. So, if I want a headliner, I need the plastic pieces. Anyone have a full set? I assume the piece going across the windshield is the same, if so, i would need everything else.
I may have a full set, but if I do I doubt the pieces are all the same color. And, I'm not going to be able to check for a couple of days. So you may get a better offer first. 😉

On Monday, October 23, 2017, PetesPonies [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Sounds like you may be looking for headliner style trim pieces, but if you do end up keeping the non-headliner design I realized I actually have another set of the retractor covers in my 1981. I want to go with a headliner, so if you do end up wanting these, they are available. The crumbly parts seem to be right around the slots for the belts:

IMG_5878.jpg.337d579160361a5697f229610119ee38.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg.79f2384f5c92c18c097618fcacdd1a50.jpg

IMG_5880.jpg.d067a85bfe7ae73fa3ede2520e597c16.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg.2b59bbb2b7e55114af36de7801b5f931.jpg