Bullnose Forums

New member from Poland/ Kraków

Hello to all.

My name is Jarek, i am from Kraków (southern Poland).

Last year i bought in USA F150, 1986, Lariat, 2wd, 5.0 .

it takes almost year to start driving (transport, missing few parts and registration :)) .

Finaly i started :) and now i am trying to fix charging problem.

regards

Jarek

Jarek - Welcome! Sure glad you joined. :nabble_smiley_good:

I guess you saw that I was trying to tell you this via Facebook, but then Facebook crashed:

To Jarek Guzda - I cannot reply to your post, but working through the information on my site (http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/alternators.html) I believe you have a 75 amp alternator # E7PZ 10346-C (Motorcraft #GL-246) and need rectifier GY-1351 and regulator #GR-784-B.

But, if you have a 60 amp alternator then maybe I have the wrong one. Are there part numbers of any kind on the alternator, regulator, or the diode bridge?

Also, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

Jarek - Welcome! Sure glad you joined. :nabble_smiley_good:

I guess you saw that I was trying to tell you this via Facebook, but then Facebook crashed:

To Jarek Guzda - I cannot reply to your post, but working through the information on my site (http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/alternators.html) I believe you have a 75 amp alternator # E7PZ 10346-C (Motorcraft #GL-246) and need rectifier GY-1351 and regulator #GR-784-B.

But, if you have a 60 amp alternator then maybe I have the wrong one. Are there part numbers of any kind on the alternator, regulator, or the diode bridge?

Also, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

Hi Gary

on regulator ii F784

on bridge there is only Japan :)

on alternator i will try to find Tomorrow

Yes, sure add me to map