Bullnose Forum

New Member Here from FTE

BTW thank you for fixing your title, links to your site no longer look broken (with three ???s in them).

You don't have PMs on this site, do you, Gary? Maybe facebook chat...

Welcome. But I don't know what I did to fix it. :nabble_anim_confused:

No, we don't have PM's. And while you and I are FB friends so can chat, I'm not FB friends with all of the 345 other members on here, so chat doesn't work very well.

But, email is easy. Just click a person's "handle" and it gives you an option to email the other person - without giving away the other person's email address.

Welcome. But I don't know what I did to fix it. :nabble_anim_confused:

No, we don't have PM's. And while you and I are FB friends so can chat, I'm not FB friends with all of the 345 other members on here, so chat doesn't work very well.

But, email is easy. Just click a person's "handle" and it gives you an option to email the other person - without giving away the other person's email address.

The last time I tried to send you e-mail using that link, I think it was Yahoo that refused to do it ad bounced it back to me claiming authentication or authorization or somesuch issues (it's an anti-SPAM thing). Domain Keys or something similar. That's why I asked if you have PM capability here, there are some things I can't say out in the open.

The last time I tried to send you e-mail using that link, I think it was Yahoo that refused to do it ad bounced it back to me claiming authentication or authorization or somesuch issues (it's an anti-SPAM thing). Domain Keys or something similar. That's why I asked if you have PM capability here, there are some things I can't say out in the open.

It does go through some hoops, but others are able to email me.

Anyway, I just emailed you.

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone. My name is Alan, I'm still over on FTE as 4x484150, but I wanted to migrate over here since it seems there's more going on on Gary's site :nabble_smiley_good: Also, I have begun to work on my truck more recently after letting it sit on the back burner for a little (long) while.

Ranger, noticed your in Goose Creek.

In Summerville myself. Came to this site for the same reason from FTE.