Bullnose Forums

New Member Here from FTE

Hello everyone. My name is Alan, I'm still over on FTE as 4x484150, but I wanted to migrate over here since it seems there's more going on on Gary's site :nabble_smiley_good: Also, I have begun to work on my truck more recently after letting it sit on the back burner for a little (long) while.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Alan! Glad you came over, and glad to meet you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? One thing we have that some others don't is a members' map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map). We don't put addresses on, just the town/city in which people live, but it helps us know something about each other.

So, if you'd like to be on just tell me where home is and I'll add you.

As for the back burner, Dad's truck can certainly understand that. But he's now getting some belated attention and seems pleased - as I'm sure your truck is/will be.

Speaking of your truck, you might consider a signature that tells us what it is so we don't have to ask each time.

Hey Alan! Glad to see you here! And glad that your project is getting looked at again. You have a neat build, please share it 🙂

Thanks guys, glad I can start working on it again, and have a more active forum, with members I'm more familiar with.

I'm originally from New Hampshire, but living in Goose Creek, South Carolina due to military. I'd like to add my spot to the map Gary.

I also added my signature. I think I covered everything :nabble_smiley_happy:

I'll get some info and pics together for a build thread soon.

Thanks guys, glad I can start working on it again, and have a more active forum, with members I'm more familiar with.

I'm originally from New Hampshire, but living in Goose Creek, South Carolina due to military. I'd like to add my spot to the map Gary.

Welcome!

Alan, you are now on the map!