Bullnose Forums

1969 Bronco Oregon

It must have a set of those old 351 D00E heads on it? I seem to recall reading that they were a common head to swap on to the 302 (years ago). I think starting somewhere in the early or mid 1970's, the 351 got the same heads as the 302, didn't it?

But, back to the Bronco and the price...it would be easy for me to say it's not worth that since I wouldn't pay it...but they do seem to be asking stupid high prices for these things. There were a couple on Ebay the other day for $80k. Sheesh.

Hey, is anybody reproducing the tubs for these things like they do Jeeps and Landcruisers, etc?

It must have a set of those old 351 D00E heads on it? I seem to recall reading that they were a common head to swap on to the 302 (years ago). I think starting somewhere in the early or mid 1970's, the 351 got the same heads as the 302, didn't it?

But, back to the Bronco and the price...it would be easy for me to say it's not worth that since I wouldn't pay it...but they do seem to be asking stupid high prices for these things. There were a couple on Ebay the other day for $80k. Sheesh.

Hey, is anybody reproducing the tubs for these things like they do Jeeps and Landcruisers, etc?

Wow is right! Nice, but..... Personally, I'd rather have a similarly-nice Bullnose. I'd still be afraid of driving it, but would do it. That one? No way. Couldn't use it.