Bullnose Forums

"Ornament" for 4WD [E2TZ-1130-D] - NOS

LOL! Yes, a light-duty F250. Aka F100/150. And, I have two of those, NOS. What I don't have are the rears in NOS.

Years ago I went to a friend's family tire shop that was getting ready to close it's doors. They were located in the country, so a large majority of their business was aftermarket upgrades like new wheels. They had just about every common 1980-1996 factory Ford wheel you could want, and he had buckets upon buckets of center caps. The owner gave me a bucket and said fill up the bucket with whatever you can fit in there. Naturally I went straight for the center caps, and most of them were in new take off shape. I turned a pretty nice profit on about 20 pairs of barely used center caps. I wish I could run across another deal like that.

Years ago I went to a friend's family tire shop that was getting ready to close it's doors. They were located in the country, so a large majority of their business was aftermarket upgrades like new wheels. They had just about every common 1980-1996 factory Ford wheel you could want, and he had buckets upon buckets of center caps. The owner gave me a bucket and said fill up the bucket with whatever you can fit in there. Naturally I went straight for the center caps, and most of them were in new take off shape. I turned a pretty nice profit on about 20 pairs of barely used center caps. I wish I could run across another deal like that.

Those are my kinds of deals. :nabble_smiley_good: