Bullnose Forums

New Member, Long Time Bullnose Owner

salans7

:nabble_anim_blbl:

Mr. Tubutis, I hear that you might look like Carrol Jo Hummer...lol.

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1982-F100-Flareside-AKA-Old-Blue-tp22422p22611.html

He does! Go to the Picture Gallery; page #2; 2017 Garagemahal Truck Show and Swap Meet and scroll down to 9/19/17 @ 11:14. The post [Ford F834] is about Tim Myers, but to the right is Mr. TuButis!!!!!

He does! Go to the Picture Gallery; page #2; 2017 Garagemahal Truck Show and Swap Meet and scroll down to 9/19/17 @ 11:14. The post [Ford F834] is about Tim Myers, but to the right is Mr. TuButis!!!!!

Wow! I am seriously impressed that I can even remotely make you guys think I look like Jan-Michael Vincent!

These days, I work 12-hour shifts at the Visa Data Center near me (I monitor (and at least attempt to fix, as necessary) the Linux server Infrastructure that makes credit card transactions work) and I'm becoming increasingly pear-shaped and squishy in the middle.

I'm becoming another fat, old, IT guy, like just about all the other guys I work with.

Wow! I am seriously impressed that I can even remotely make you guys think I look like Jan-Michael Vincent!

These days, I work 12-hour shifts at the Visa Data Center near me (I monitor (and at least attempt to fix, as necessary) the Linux server Infrastructure that makes credit card transactions work) and I'm becoming increasingly pear-shaped and squishy in the middle.

I'm becoming another fat, old, IT guy, like just about all the other guys I work with.

I couldn't make nabble_embed work, it rendered that exact text instead of embedding a YouTube video. :(

I must have done something wrong

Yeah, I remember that - it was agonizingly humid out, and I felt like that was the only thing I could do aside from going inside an air-conditioned environment someplace. You have to remember that I'm from the desert southwest, where we are sometimes happy to have humidity levels in the double sigits. One gets used to that, just as I'd guess one gets used to the humidity.

But to this foreigner, it was shocking. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

I couldn't make nabble_embed work, it rendered that exact text instead of embedding a YouTube video. :(

I must have done something wrong

Chris - You have to get the Youtube embed code, not the link. Click Share and then the Embed button and then click in the embed code and copy it. And then paste it between the > and Youtube_Embed_Code.jpg.b16da22091e406b851ac9858e7875f1d.jpg

Youtube_Embed.thumb.jpg.071b833e6bfb774f3353c549f18798f0.jpg