Bullnose Forums

1986 California Bronco, one owner, 70k original miles - POLL

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to say $14k or higher, but picked the 12-14k range. I'm only basing it on the truck having the lowly 302 that everybody hates...lol. If it had the 351 HO I'd go into the 14-16k range;).

I know absolutely nothing, so these are just my wild guesses;).

I like the one owner bit. My 84 was a one owner truck. However, if a vehicle is in minty condition, I don't know if most people care much about it being a one owner. California vehicle, yes, absolutely a big benefit.

I wanted to say $14k or higher, but picked the 12-14k range. I'm only basing it on the truck having the lowly 302 that everybody hates...lol. If it had the 351 HO I'd go into the 14-16k range;).

I know absolutely nothing, so these are just my wild guesses;).

I like the one owner bit. My 84 was a one owner truck. However, if a vehicle is in minty condition, I don't know if most people care much about it being a one owner. California vehicle, yes, absolutely a big benefit.

I wanted to guess $16K, so will vote $14-16K.

I wanted to guess $16K, so will vote $14-16K.

Cory - I posted in the other thread. I don't know if you can create polls, but I think you can. And, I don't know if you can edit your first post to make it a poll, but it has to be the first post of a thread/topic.

And I voted 18 - 20.

Cory - I posted in the other thread. I don't know if you can create polls, but I think you can.

Gary,

It looks like I can, yes, but this one is OK. You can delete my original thread and just leave this one. I didn't have anything profound to add to the thread anyway, other than sharing an Ebay link.:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Cory - I posted in the other thread. I don't know if you can create polls, but I think you can.

Gary,

It looks like I can, yes, but this one is OK. You can delete my original thread and just leave this one. I didn't have anything profound to add to the thread anyway, other than sharing an Ebay link.:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Ok Cory, I deleted it. But was just trying to see what the poll would look like. Sorry to mess you up.

Didn't mess me up in the least Gary.:nabble_anim_handshake:

We'll have to wait a week and see what this baby sells for.

It sure is nice.

Yes, it certainly is. I've added it to my "research list", so plan to come back and update this thread when the auction is over. But if I forget, please nudge me. Gently. :nabble_smiley_wink: