Bullnose Forums

Tempting ‘86 project Bronco

Amen, brother! I need to keep focused. But, ..... get the behind me, Satan!

It needs work, but for the price.... And it looks to be "all there". Under the hood seems stock. :nabble_smiley_cry:

It’s almost too complete Gary. For my intentions it would be somewhat of a shame to junk a H.O. engine to make room for a diesel. If I were to buy this (or any other project Bronco) it would just be to secure a good project body for later... much later...

It’s almost too complete Gary. For my intentions it would be somewhat of a shame to junk a H.O. engine to make room for a diesel. If I were to buy this (or any other project Bronco) it would just be to secure a good project body for later... much later...

And it would be such a nice addition to my rolling stock. (Oh wait, not much of it is "rolling at present" :nabble_smiley_sad:)

And it would be such a nice addition to my rolling stock. (Oh wait, not much of it is "rolling at present" :nabble_smiley_sad:)

That tailgate is ate up. Surprised me at first.

Then I remember thinking to myself I should get in my tailgate and clean out the dirt this summer.

Lot of dirt and road grime on those windows when the roads are slushy or wet.

Lot of dirt and road grime on those windows when the roads are slushy or wet.
Put some new weatherbelts on it!

https://supermotors.net/getfile/1028277/thumbnail/wthrblt3.jpg

When the inside is clean (new), apply common rubberized undercoating to prevent rust:

https://supermotors.net/getfile/1018334/thumbnail/tgnew02.jpg

Good ideas!

The weather belts seal ok when it's closed, I notice dirt going down when I raise and lower the windshield.

I like that picture with the coating!

I'd buy that for a grand if it was closer.:nabble_smiley_good:

However, I have two Bullnoses in pieces now, pretty sure I shouldn't have another one...:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Unless of course a good local deal pops up...lol.

Yes, if that was local I'd have it. But, I do NOT need another project. However, for $1K I couldn't refuse.

Yes, if that was local I'd have it. But, I do NOT need another project. However, for $1K I couldn't refuse.

Lol. “If it were local I’d Buy it...” comments are not helping. For me it is local. Well, 150 miles local, but I drive past Parks every time I go to work so.... :nabble_smiley_whistling: